Our third stop was Roatan, it was so beautiful, very tropical. We went zip lining here and it was way better than I thought it was going to be. We went down about 13 zip lines with a beautiful view of the ocean and it felt like we were in the jungle going down these zip lines. So much fun.
I started getting brave and trying some tricks.
The guides took our picture here. It was a beautiful view with the ocean in the background. I tried to video this zip line but my memory ran out right as I started going down. It was so pretty and the longest zip line we did.
After he took our pic he said "okay, now sexy!" This is what we came up with. Love Mark's leg.
Kris and Tanner's "sexy"
Paige and Russ.
We got to hold this monkey. He really liked my hair...
After zip lining we went to the beach and relaxed in the sun. Lots of us got massages because the locals wouldn't stop hounding us. We ate lunch at a restaurant on the beach. Honestly, the best fish tacos I've ever had.



Can't get this one to go in order. Nate and Lynette's "sexy". Woot, woot!
A fabulous day in Honduras.
No comments:
Post a Comment