Monday, March 3, 2014

11 Months!

11 months, I can't believe it.  You are the most kissable baby!  You cling to me like a baby koala and I could just kiss those cheeks all day.  You are starting to explore and have learned to climb up the stairs. Usually you climb up there and explore and yell and babble when you want me to come get you.  You're very timid about the top of the stairs.  One time you dropped a toy though and were reaching for it.  I wasn't far but I heard a shriek and watched you barrel roll down the first half of the stairs.  Luckily there's a little landing half way down and I scooped you up as you reached it.  You were fine, just mostly scared I think, and since then you don't come near the edge of the stairs.  You are loving Baby Einstein movies and trying to decide if you like one or two naps.  We have been going back and forth but if it's one it's not a super long one so I'm still trying to hold on to two.  You are so ticklish!  Your neck and your inner thighs especially.  It's so cute.  You still let me cuddle and hold you before bed and I love doing it.  You will not keep bows in your hair usually and I've finally started to give up and rarely put them in anymore.  You're so adorable, love you baby girl.







Leila was waiting at the top for her to go right through her legs.  






No comments: