I love my baby, but nap time is sometimes the best part of the day for me, okay, most of the time. :) Having those couple hours to myself to do whatever I want or need is priceless! Cora was watching Baby Einstein before her nap today, As I was walking down the stairs I had to laugh at just how tiny she looked staring up at that big TV in that tall room.
She eventually made it over to the stairs and climbed her way up. I followed with a bottle, nap time!
I love that she'll still let me cradle her while she drinks her bottle. I just wanted to capture it because I don't want to forget what it was like holding my baby and staring down into her eyes. Mental pictures sometimes aren't enough although I do have mental pictures of doing this with all three of my other babies too. I will miss these days.
She is a good snuggler too when she's tired.
I know my arms will ache one day when there is no baby to fill them but I am accepting it and ready for the next phase of life. It still won't stop the ache from coming though. I guess that is what my grandchildren are for, right? :)











No comments:
Post a Comment