Friday, December 12, 2008

As Charlie would say...How 'bout that for Kenya!

Kitchen for Kenya?... Check! I have been on the hunt for a while for a kitchen for Kenya for Christmas, a lot of looking on line, you know-finding one, finding it's sold out, looking on ebay, debating on which one, reading reviews, you do know right? Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this! Well I thought my search had ended a couple days ago when I found a kidkraft silver and red one for a great price (I decided to go gender neutral for obvious reasons,) then I came across one at Down East from here. I didn't pay much attention to it at first because it was totally broken on the showroom floor but thank you Lindsay who brought to my attention that they might have some more and they did still in their box! This retails for $249 so I was feeling good when the price tag said $99 but it got even better when they were giving an addtional %25 off! I love a deal, as I was driving home I was thinking I should've bought two in case anyone else was looking for a kitchen. So I've decided to share the deal with all of you! Thank you Down East, you have one happy mom.

Here is a tiny picture. No fridge though, just the stove/sink.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Way cute! I'm so glad you found one! It's so cute, too! I think I'm finally done Christmas shopping & so happy about it. What's wrong with me - I usually love shopping?!!

Kacee said...

Rachel got her kitchen last year and I have to say it was the best present ever. She plays with it everyday and has just loved it. We bought the fridge for her this Christmas to go along with it. How fun!!