Our friends Lynette and Nate came down from Seattle last week so we were so excited that they got to come over and spend an evening with us and Paige and Russ. Lynette and I use to be neighbors when she decided she was too good for Farmington and had to move to Seattle! :) It was through her that I met Paige so I'm glad she left me a friend in her place. :) Anyway we had a great time just talking and laughing all night. Our kids love playing together and Charlie was in heaven, staying up late with a house full of kids. It took him a few days to catch up on his sleep but it was still worth it. :) Thanks for the visit guys, still hoping one day you'll move back!
Friday, December 19, 2008
A Warm Welcome
Our friends Lynette and Nate came down from Seattle last week so we were so excited that they got to come over and spend an evening with us and Paige and Russ. Lynette and I use to be neighbors when she decided she was too good for Farmington and had to move to Seattle! :) It was through her that I met Paige so I'm glad she left me a friend in her place. :) Anyway we had a great time just talking and laughing all night. Our kids love playing together and Charlie was in heaven, staying up late with a house full of kids. It took him a few days to catch up on his sleep but it was still worth it. :) Thanks for the visit guys, still hoping one day you'll move back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you took some pictures (even if I look horrible!) It was so fun getting together with everyone again. We need to plan another trip!! :)
Oh, thanks!! We had so much fun! We were really sad to leave. We love you all so much. Thanks for a fun evening. We hope we can do it again soon. Cruise in February? :) Love ya!
p.s. YOUR HOUSE IS HUGE! I lvoe it! SO beautiful from the front!
Post a Comment