Friday, December 19, 2008
Let It Snow!
I have to say that I'm loving the snow right now! It has come at the perfect time and I'm excited that there will be snow for Christmas this year. It's the snow in May and June, okay March and April too, that kills me! Charlie is having a blast playing in our yard and tonight was Kenya's first official trip out in the snow! She loved walking by Mark as he cleared our drive way. Then she found the sled so I took her around on that. Charlie was pretty excited about this little hill that was created by our neighbors snow plow. He has a four wheeler with a shovel on the front. Let's just say Mark is envious and our 3 wheeler or the hand me down snow blower is now not good enough. He doesn't usually want things so this is unusual. We'll have to see if we can talk Jeff into letting Mark borrow his toy instead. :)
Little snow princess. Her eye is still crossing sometimes. :( Dr. Hoffman says it's not severe enough to need another surgery yet and her eyesite is fine. She also has a flat bridge on her nose so it makes it look like they're crossing even more than they are. Even still she's a cross eyed cutie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thanks for showing us this blog site. It is such a great way to share our family with our loved ones!
Looks like you are enjoying the winter weather. Snow is definately a must for Christmas. Your house is beautiful too...WOW!
I am so jealous. Trin wont go in the snow because she hates gloves on her hands. Looks like fun.
Your kids look so cute all bundled up. It has been crazy busy for us too. I will call you though. I'm so glad you found a kitchen set for Kenya. Halle has loved her's it was while worth the purchase.
Post a Comment