Sunday, August 22, 2010
Cousin Sleepover
My step sister Olivia is such a fun Aunt! She wanted to have all 6 girl cousins come out to her place and sleepover. Kenya was very excited, she barely said bye to us. Here she is waiting outside for Amy to pick her up and take her to Olivia's.
I was a little bit worried about how she would sleep, I warned Liv that if she goes to bed late that doesn't mean she's going to sleep in, I sent some melatonin too just to help her fall asleep. Apparently she barely slept at all! I guess they all slept in the same room which just gets her a little too excited to sleep, I should've have told Olivia to put her in a separate room. I heard she was up most of the night, waking the other cousins up, brushing Greta's hair while she was sleeping. Needless to say I don't think she'll be invited back until she's a bit older! :) She had a blast though and we enjoyed the time we got to spend with just Charlie. We took him to lunch and I got to do some shoe shopping with him. So thanks Liv for putting up with our monkey for a night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment