Thursday, August 26, 2010

Grrr #2

Learning more patience...
Testing my efforts in trying to be a calmer mom.

Charlie brought the milk in this morning and was trying to fit it in the fridge, he was getting frustrated so as I was walking over to help him this is what happened.

The bright side? I didn't have to clean out the fridge to fit the milk in.

4 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

Wow, I can't believe school has started for you guys. I think I will cry when Noah goes to Kindergarten.

Hope things get better with the "Grrr" situations.

SarahBara said...

Oh that has happened to us before, except it was red melted snowcone she was trying to fit in the freezer. And of course I had just mopped the floor ARG! It's nice to know you have the same GRRR...situations as other people!

Hailey said...

Patience is so hard! I admire you trying. Looking at the glass half full instead of half empty can be hard. Looks like they had a good first day at Kindergarten and Preschool. I can't believe he's in Kindergarten. I'm positive I will cry when Sam goes. How hard. See you soon.

Chey said...

Nice!