Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Candy Houses
We decided to join the ranks this year and start doing gingerbread house decorating as a tradition in our family. I honestly have rarely done this in my life but we had a lot of fun. Technically there is nothing ginger breadish about them, they are graham crackers glued together so I think we'll call them candy houses. That was Charlie's idea. It was also Charlie's idea to make this a tradition in our family. I think he was feeling like we were the only ones who don't do this. :) Cami and her kids came over and we decorated the night away, next time I'm getting in on the action too!

Charlie spent almost the whole night on the yard and barely had time to decorate the house, such a boy thing to do! :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm getting in on the action next time too! I think we'll be a little more prepared so we can make one too, but we will also have 2-1 year old running around!
Post a Comment