Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had an enjoyable Thanksgiving this year. We always look forward to my mom and Rick coming up for the holiday and of course Black Friday shopping!

We tried to get a family photo, this one is pretty cute except for the way Mark is holding Kenya...
By the time we looked at the picture and wanted to try again Kenya was having none of it and threw a fit, we got her to come back and smile even but you can tell she had been crying.

Mark's first turkey carving, who knew there was such a science to it.

The kids colored some turkeys, I was impressed with Kenya's.



Every year we go around the table and say what we are thankful for
Me-Healthy and Happy kids
Mark-Kids that are fun to take to Disneyland (we had just gotten back)
Charlie-Jesus
Kenya-The hotel

Of course I am so grateful for so much more than just that, I feel truly blessed and love this time of year to reflect and count my blessings.

1 comment:

Amy said...

You're family is so cute! You're good to even take a pic on Thanksgiving. I was to busy stuffing my face, no wonder nothing fits me still, lol!