Sunday, December 12, 2010

Olivia and Ben's Wedding

We got home from California late Thursday night and got to go to Olivia's wedding the next day. When I told Kenya we were going to the temple because Olivia was getting married she was so excited! She said "yaaaay!" Then paused, looked at me and said "But what's her prince's name?" Then later she said "do we get to see her bootiful dress?"

While we were waiting for her to come out Kenya was in her own little dreamland, imagining when her "pwince will come" I'm sure.


I love that she is just posing in front of Olivia here. Olivia looked gorgeous, and her dress was "bootiful." She planned this wedding in 2 months I believe and I couldn't believe how well it was put together, every thing you could've imagined I think they thought of. A very fun wedding.






Lot's of little girls from our side and Ben's side, it was crazy!






The next latest generation of triplet cousins.


Me and my sisters Kelle and Cami with our Dad.

Kenya was on the dance floor all night, Charlie takes a minute to warm up but then he goes crazy too. It's always so fun to watch kids dance.

Congrats to Olivia and Ben, we are so happy for you guys!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Are these pictures from your camera? I need some of those, I forgot to bring my camera.