Sunday, November 27, 2011
Red Balloons
For Charlie's birthday I wanted him to wake up to his room filled with balloons. I started putting them in about 11:30 that night and on my last load I heard him stirring, I froze in the doorway waiting for him to settle down but a minute or so later he was standing in front of me! He was confused as to what I was doing so I just told him I wanted him to wake up to balloons for his birthday. "But mom why are you putting them in my room if it's not my birthday yet and why are you already dressed in your clothes?" He was confused and I was bummed that my surprise didn't turn out but the next day the girls loved playing with the balloons.
I found Kenya like this brushing her hair she said "Cruz (her little crush at school) doesn't like my curly hair!" It was wavy from her braids the day before.














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment