Loves getting her teeth brushed.
Loves her books, when she gets out of her crib she points and grunts at the books until you give her one, then she'll carry it around and look at it for a while. She's constantly scooting her little bum onto my lap with a book in hand.
Loves her binky. She's getting a little attached. I try to only give it at naps but she knows what drawer they're in and points, screams, and cries for it. I give in. A lot.
Loves helping me empty the dishwasher.
Loves fruit snacks and runs to the pantry whenever it is open.
Is going to nursery and loves it. Her first time there she pretty much played on the slide the whole time, which she also loves.
Runs to me every morning when she sees me, runs to Mark every night when he gets home.
Only says a few words- mama, dadda, all done, hot, more, baba (bye bye), nana (banana), ball, what's that. Although she has said these words she doesn't use them all the time. She is jabbering a lot, pointing and talking, it's cute.
Dances to music when it comes on the TV.
Loves her baths with Kenya.
Plays well with Kenya in the playroom. So nice.
Takes about a 3 hour nap.
Sleeps about 12 hours at night.
Climbs on my lap whenever I'm sitting down, gives me sweet hugs for a couple seconds before moving on.
Lets me rock her at night. Charlie would sit on my lap (barely) while I read and sang to him. Kenya liked to be held like a baby and look at me when I sang to her. Leila likes to face me and lay her head down on my chest while I sing to her and she'll stay like that for a long time. I love it.
Weight- 22lbs- 25%
Height- 32"- 75%
Loves her books, when she gets out of her crib she points and grunts at the books until you give her one, then she'll carry it around and look at it for a while. She's constantly scooting her little bum onto my lap with a book in hand.
Loves her binky. She's getting a little attached. I try to only give it at naps but she knows what drawer they're in and points, screams, and cries for it. I give in. A lot.
Loves helping me empty the dishwasher.
Loves fruit snacks and runs to the pantry whenever it is open.
Is going to nursery and loves it. Her first time there she pretty much played on the slide the whole time, which she also loves.
Runs to me every morning when she sees me, runs to Mark every night when he gets home.
Only says a few words- mama, dadda, all done, hot, more, baba (bye bye), nana (banana), ball, what's that. Although she has said these words she doesn't use them all the time. She is jabbering a lot, pointing and talking, it's cute.
Dances to music when it comes on the TV.
Loves her baths with Kenya.
Plays well with Kenya in the playroom. So nice.
Takes about a 3 hour nap.
Sleeps about 12 hours at night.
Climbs on my lap whenever I'm sitting down, gives me sweet hugs for a couple seconds before moving on.
Lets me rock her at night. Charlie would sit on my lap (barely) while I read and sang to him. Kenya liked to be held like a baby and look at me when I sang to her. Leila likes to face me and lay her head down on my chest while I sing to her and she'll stay like that for a long time. I love it.
Weight- 22lbs- 25%
Height- 32"- 75%
No comments:
Post a Comment