Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Growing Up

As I was unloading the dishwasher I turned around to find this! Our little Kenya Kenya Kenya the explorer is getting into everything!
I can't leave her for a second when she's in the bath because she crawls out of her seat now.
Yes, this is our son but this is what happens when he plays with his four older girl cousins. This could be why Mark wouldn't let me take Charlie to Princesses on Ice for Kaia and Harper's birthday celebration, but it's also why I wanted to take him! He is usually all boy except for when it comes to princesses. I think it's funny, and a good sign of sensitivity, Mark not so much! :) But it's so cute when every time I put a dress on or Kenya has a dress on he calls us "princesses." Thanks bud! When my mom watched him while we were on our cruise he was amazed that she slept in a princess dress (her nightgown) and thought she looked beautiful when she came to get him out of his room in the morning. What a sweetie!

Charlie is in sunbeams now and loves singing time. He got a cd that has a few primary songs on it and he constantly wants to listen to it in the car. He's learning the songs really well, it's funny to hear him sing what he thinks the words are, he's understanding and learning them better and better though. Kenya is getting ready to take some steps with the help of her walker!:) Here are some clips...

6 comments:

linds said...

i love this crazy blogging world. so happy i found you! your kids are very very cute. i cannot believe how big they are getting.

Kacee said...

So cute Nik! I love the post of Charlie in his dress! That just makes me laugh. He is cute even as a princess! Kenya is such a doll too. We'll see ya next week!

Ross and Aubrey said...

I can't believe how big she is, but then I haven't seen her forever! Cute kids, Nik.

Alexander said...

Your kids are so cute. I can't believe the little one is already walking, or pushing the stroller. You have a beautiful family. And yes, I am selling Modbe. It's just a little something on the side. You can throw a party yourself and you can order online now. You can go to my website at: jessica.mymodbe.com

Paige said...

They are so cute. I really think Kenya will be walking soon! I told Russ about the teeter-totter today & how Brock weighed it down. I can't believe he's so much heavier than her! :)

Lynette said...

Gavin loved watching Charlie sing! What a smart little guy. I can't believe how old our boys are getting.
Kenya's so cute! I think Carston will also be walking soon, unfortunately. Church is already getting difficult. I can't imagine what it will be like when he's walking.