Tuesday, April 29, 2008

What d'ya think?

Mark and I went to Beehive Brick and Stone today to pick out some brick and stone for the outside of our house. :) This is what I think we've decided on, I would love some feed back from you all! We loved this one because it is a natural stone, and you can't really tell but it has some mossy spots on it,which I love and it was a really great price for natural stone. We then drove around east, east Draper trying to find the 1 of 2 houses they've used this new stone on so far and felt like we were in a different land! There's a whole new world behind the point of the mountain we had no idea existed! Anyway, there's a picture of the house it's on, our stucco won't be so green though so ignore that. Then there's a picture of the brick we're thinking about, not a very good picture though because a neighbor was a little freaked out that we were stopped in front of her house taking pictures from our car window.Here it is in the show room with the stucco that we like.
On the house


The brick

5 comments:

Ross and Aubrey said...

I like it!! I even like it with the green stucco :).

Annie said...

gorgeous! i love all the colors~ it's going to look so good

linds said...

i love the stone and doug would be so proud of you for going with real stone...are you doing a brick and stone combo or just stone?

Lisa said...

Looks like the makings of a beautiful home! I'll be excited to see the progress.

Erianne said...

it looks great! I like the green too. Is yours going to be green too, just a lighter one?