I've meant to do this from the start of our blog but I've loved looking at other peoples blogs and finding friends I haven't seen for a long time and I've loved people finding us. Needless to say Mark insists that we need to go private and I agree, it's the safe way to do it. We want to extend this invite to everyone who has been looking at our blog, so if you've been looking and I don't know leave me your email address so I can send you an invite. We'll make it official in a couple weeks.
10 comments:
sngodown@gmail.com
I'm glad we found eachother! It's been fun seeing all of our families grow!
i know you have my email so send us an invite:)
I'd love an invite!
lboyack@cox.net
Your kids are darling we would love to look at your blog! Andrew and Ashley Thanks
Ashley2882@aol.com
Our email is rosswentworth@gmail.com! We would love an invite
Nikki,
I would love to be invited to view your blog. Your kids are adorable.
lindsrosser@hotmail.com
Jason and Lindsey (Rosser)
We made our blog private as well, if you would like an invite just send me your email.
meghan_clare@yahoo.com
I haven't even talked to Andrea yet, but when I do it would be fun to plan something and get together ... I'll keep you posted!
Hey Nik! I would love to be added.
kaceep@gmail.com
hey nikki...
lbenson@dsdmail.net
include us when you go private.
Hey Nikki, it's Emily Pratt, I saw you guys on tv the other night, it was so funny! I'm sure everyone has talked to you about it, but I loved it! Your little family is so cute, and you have the most adorable kids. I'd love an invite if you don't mind...it's so fun to see you know with your cute kids.
emilycoombs@hotmail.com
Post a Comment