Yeah! A sunny day again! Charlie has been riding his new spider man scooter outside and is so excited to be riding it on the little skate parks we've found. He loves it and is so proud of himself for doing it so good! Kenya was not about to let Charlie have all the fun so I let her loose in the sand and she explored the whole sand box! She worked her way from one end to the other.
Mark took this picture on his phone and edited it, great action shot! Now if I could just get him to post something.
Kenya only ate the sand a couple times, better than expected!
Kenya trudging through the sand.
Here's Buzz Lightyear after watching "Buzz Lightyear go to the space." This is his outfit that he thinks makes him be Buzz Lightyear. :)
3 comments:
Hooray for warmer weather! Now if it would only last. Come on - 80 degrees yesterday & 30 today?!? We need to take the kids to the park when it's another warm day!
I love the last pic of Charlie. He is getting so into being Buzz!!
Don't ask me how I found your blog but I'm glad I did! What cute pictures of your kids. I am so glad you are in our ward now. I wanted to talk to you more on Sunday but didn't get the chance! Anyway, way cute blog. I will have to add you to my list.
Here is ours....
hansonsexcitingworld.blogspot.com
see you soon,
Jen Hanson
Post a Comment