ABC Tagged
A - Attached or Single: Attached to Mark and my kids!
B - Best Friend(s): Mark, Jayme, Andrea, Lynette, Paige, Brooke, Cami, anybody who will hang out with me :)
C - Cake or Pie: I love both! Depends on what it is, I can eat more pieces of pie though. :)
D - Day of Choice: Saturdays
E - Essential Item: Can't leave home without a diaper and wipes right now and my cell.
B - Best Friend(s): Mark, Jayme, Andrea, Lynette, Paige, Brooke, Cami, anybody who will hang out with me :)
C - Cake or Pie: I love both! Depends on what it is, I can eat more pieces of pie though. :)
D - Day of Choice: Saturdays
E - Essential Item: Can't leave home without a diaper and wipes right now and my cell.
F - Favorite Color(s): GREEN
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: gummy bears, chocolate covered even better (thanks mom!)
H - Hometown: Bountiful, UT
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: gummy bears, chocolate covered even better (thanks mom!)
H - Hometown: Bountiful, UT
I- Indulgence(s): I love soaking in a tub at night or when I need a break from the chaos!
J - January or July: January is the worst! I love July.
J - January or July: January is the worst! I love July.
K - Kids: Two cute kids Charlie and Kenya
L - Life is incomplete without: Of course my husband and my family.
M - Marriage Date: June 25, 2002
N - Number of Siblings: 2 bros and 2 sisters
O - Oranges or Apples: I love oranges, 1 a day keeps the colds away!
P- Phobias or Fears: I am scared of losing somebody really close to me, never had to go through it yet and it's probably just a matter of time. Scares me to death...
Q - Quote: "As you wish!"
R- Ring size: 5
S - Season: Always happy to welcome the spring and fall, I think I like fall better though, with all the leaves turning, it's so beautiful.
T- Tag 3 Friends: Paige, Aubrey, Jamie
U - Unknown fact about me: Hmm, my left ear sticks out more than my right and it hurts my ear to sleep on my left side. Maybe I need a new pillow...
V - Very favorite stores: The ones I shop at or the ones I wish I could shop at? :) I love Target and Pottery Barn and Gap and Nordstrom and...:)
W - Worst Habit: Procrastination, I have gotten a lot better though.
X-ray or Ultrasound: ultrasound
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): So many! I love my mom's swiss steak and mashed potatoes and Thanksgiving dinner, we all have certain things we bring every year and it's all soo good! But I'm with Jayme, I love breakfast food too, not the sausage and bacon but everything else! it's my favorite meal of the day.
Z - Zodiac: I'm a cusp which means I'm kind of both Aquarius and Pisces but I think I'm more Pisces.
S - Season: Always happy to welcome the spring and fall, I think I like fall better though, with all the leaves turning, it's so beautiful.
T- Tag 3 Friends: Paige, Aubrey, Jamie
U - Unknown fact about me: Hmm, my left ear sticks out more than my right and it hurts my ear to sleep on my left side. Maybe I need a new pillow...
V - Very favorite stores: The ones I shop at or the ones I wish I could shop at? :) I love Target and Pottery Barn and Gap and Nordstrom and...:)
W - Worst Habit: Procrastination, I have gotten a lot better though.
X-ray or Ultrasound: ultrasound
Y - Your Favorite Food(s): So many! I love my mom's swiss steak and mashed potatoes and Thanksgiving dinner, we all have certain things we bring every year and it's all soo good! But I'm with Jayme, I love breakfast food too, not the sausage and bacon but everything else! it's my favorite meal of the day.
Z - Zodiac: I'm a cusp which means I'm kind of both Aquarius and Pisces but I think I'm more Pisces.
No comments:
Post a Comment