Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Loving Fall

Fall is my favorite time of year.  It reminds me why I don't want to move away.  Mark's always trying to get me to move to St. George, or Hawaii. :)  The older I get the nicer it sounds to move somewhere warmer but I really, really, love our seasons.  Even if winter does last too long.  

There is an old railroad track that runs behind our house that they've slowly been turning into a trail over the last couple years.  They finished paving the part that runs behind our house this fall.  I love it and I hate it.  We had great privacy before and now we don't as much.  It is really nice to have though and we have used it a lot.  Luckily our house is turned just enough to help it not feel too close.  Especially when all our trees have leaves, that helps with the privacy.

I took the girls for a walk on it the other day.  It was a perfect afternoon.









That is our house from the trail.  Not too bad.  I have been obsessed with these yellow Aspens this year.  I have a perfect view of them from my kitchen window.  They were so pretty.

We made it to the pumpkin patch this week.  I miss having our own pumpkin patch.  We'll have to plant pumpkins again next year for sure.


Oh man, I just adore this little girl.


We made it a pretty quick trip.  It wasn't crowded since it was kind of late in the season and it wasn't a Monday night. :) The kids had fun in the maze with Mark playing hide and seek.  We quickly all picked a pumpkin and were on our way.



No comments: