My kids went off track the first week of October. I thought we'd be bored, I was wrong. Life is so busy with four kids and working the little bit that I do that we barely had time to squeeze in some activities. We did go out of town for a good part of it which was so nice but between me working and Leila in preschool we barely had a day that was open. We went to the rec center one day with friends and that was great. There was no one there. I didn't even have to get in, the moms just sat and watched. We went to Frightmares a couple times. We saw Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 2 one day and had some time to hang out at Station Park. We barely fit the zoo in on the last week before we took off to Arizona. I would sum it up to be a pretty good three weeks off. I'm still worried about the three weeks we have off in January, right after Christmas break.
Leila was a bit obsessed with "Lagoon Halleen" as she called it. She asked to go every.single.day. I felt bad it didn't work for me to take her very often since they're only open weekends. She is like Kenya and loves the "scary rides." Especially the "owl ride."
Charlie came running with me one morning. He did good and even took turns with me pushing Cora.
Cora graduated to her mini high chair.
Mark finally took me to a U game. We (and by we I mean he) have season tickets. The good seats he has one ticket, his friend has the other. Then he has 5 tickets in a different section that's not so good so he doesn't want to really go to the game and sit in the not so good seats which means Charlie or I get to go when his friend can't go, which doesn't happen often. Mark will sometimes bring Charlie without a ticket and have him sit on his lap, but that doesn't work for me. :)
Black out game. Charlie was SO excited for this game. It started at 8:00 pm. Since he didn't have school we let him go. Unfortunately they lost but they still had fun.













No comments:
Post a Comment