Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sweet Cora Mae

This tiny lady is growing up too fast.  It's been nice that she's so petite because it makes me feel like she's staying little a bit longer.   Here's a bunch of pictures of her cute face between 5 and 6 months.

Okay this is of her sad face.  Those bottom teeth have been bugging her for a while now.  Just waiting for them to poke through.
Makes me sad to see that face.

She's been the best little eater.  She has yet to not eat something I give her.  


After I nurse her I love just playing with her on my lap.



Watching Charlie's football scrimmage.  It had dropped like 20 degrees from the day before and was freezing!




I also love rocking her and singing to her before naps and bedtime.  It's not usually for long but I love the grins I get from her when I do it.




No comments: