I am getting way behind! That's how I feel in just about every aspect in my life right now though. Our week of Halloween was eventful like always.
We went to Station Park for some festivities they had there. Charlie and his best bud Brock borrowed these costumes. It was awesome.
Kenya at Station Park with a giant pumpkin.
At the Trunk or Treat Kenya won scariest costume and Brock and Charlie won best duo.
Leila was pretty excited about the ring she got.
And of course all the candy.
Leila and Scarlett at their preschool performance. Cute Snow Whites.
I found some things at Home Goods this day that finally gave me the inspiration to re organize my pantry. It's been a while...
It took me all afternoon and into the evening with all the interruptions and family to attend to.
I went to Charlie's class to help with his Halloween party. It was kind of an uneventful Halloween party. They decorated haunted houses, see how excited he is?
His teacher is not my favorite. I guess she's just keeping their expectations low. :)
I stopped by Kenya's class to say hi, just in time to help her get out of her costume.
Kenya and Brighton were twinners. They are at the stage where they think this is cool.
I took these little pumpkins to Costco, Cora's first time sitting in the cart. I don't think she was quite ready for it.
Halloween night at Cami and Rich's. Mark took over Charlie's costume.
Charlie wouldn't look at me.
I didn't really have anything to dress up as, a cat is always easy. I just found a makeup tutorial on You Tube.
We went around with the kids for a minute then they found friends and they made the rounds! Lots and lots of candy.
Another successful Halloween! I did take all their candy away a week or so later. It starts to drive me crazy! I told them the switch witch was going to come and leave something for them. I put clothes in their buckets (that I had already bought). They were not very happy that is was clothes and not toys! I just hid their candy, out of sight, out of mind right? Now I'll use it for gingerbread houses and the advent calendar. :)



























No comments:
Post a Comment